Price List of Pre wedding in Prague
How much does a pre-wedding photoshooting cost in Prague? Prices for pre wedding, engagement and other types of couple photos are the same. I offer three packages starting from 100 EUR. The wedding photography has the special different price-list.
- See my portfolio of pre wedding photographs
- Pricing of time is simple: each 90 minutes costs 100 EUR. Still confused? See some examples.
- You can choose 90 minutes, 180 minutes, 270 minutes,… up to 10 hours. What is good choice for you?
- We will visit the best venues of Prague – the most famous places you don’t have to miss in your photographs from Prague. What venues will we visit together?
- Number of delivered photos is at least 1 photo per 1 minute of photo session (e.g. 180 minutes = 180 photos).
- All photos are in full-size standard digital format JPG, sent by cloud service (click & download).
- Also, you will have possibility to see and to easily share (click & watch) your photos in online gallery (gallery will exist 1 month at least). Resend the link to your friends to easily share your photographs! No need to save and upload for you.
- All delivered photos are corrected (edited in professional programs Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom).
- No print included.
- You don’t have to pay any booking fee! But – please don’t block my time without your serious decision. Book your day after you are finally decided.
- Professional make-up&hair artist is going to your place of stay (hotel or apartment,…). If you don’t need service of make-up artist, you don’t have to use it (the price is about 150 EUR). It is recommended to start process of make-up before sunrise to be able to start early with taking photos.
- Usual delivery time of edited photos is 1-2 weeks after photo session. If you are in a serious hurry with it, you can pay 50 EUR for extra quick high priority photo delivery.
- No flowers included, you can order bouquet of live flowers for 50 EUR, I will manage it and I will bring flower to our photo session.
- Dress service included only for big orders. For common sessions up to 450 minutes, bring your own clothes. You can change your clothes in longer type of photo session if you want to.
- No videographer will be present (only photos are created, no movie).
- You can pay by cash or by PayPal. Cash is preferred to avoid extra fee for money transfer and money conversion of PayPal. More about payment.
- You can pay in EUR (euro, universal european money) or in CZK (czech crowns, home currency of the Czech republic). What is the convert rate?
Frequently asked questions about preweddings in Prague
- I am not good in front of a camera, is it a problem?
- What month is recommended for taking pictures in Prague?
- What days are recommended for taking pictures in Prague?
- What time is recommended for start of photo session?
- Is possible to take photos in the evening with sunset?
- Where is the meeting point?
- What length of photo session is good for us?
- What venues will we see during the photo session?
- What accommodation is recommended in Prague?
- Will we need any car or different transport during photo session?
- Will we get all the taken photos?
- Is possible to get unedited images?
- Is possible to record short movie during the photo session?
- Is possible to borrow wedding dress, tuxedo or other clothes?
- What clothes is recommended for the photo session?
- Examples of order
- Is the price final without hidden fees?
- Is there any extra fee for entrances?
- How can we pay for prewedding photo session?
- Is Prague recommended for prewedding photo session?
- What we are supposed to drink before our photo session?
- Useful notes in a nutshell
- Didn’t you find information for your question?
Don’t be afraid. Everyone says it. I am professional (pre)wedding photographer, so I work constantly with “normal people” how are not used to act as models. That is why my approach is easy and entertaining. It should be not much about posing, but rather about your good experience, real emotions and fun. Each couple is different and there are also some cultural differences, so my approach is individual and adapting to each couple as much as possible. I already took pictures of wonderful couples from all the world. Some countries which I was hired for are:
- China, Hong Kong, Macau
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- United States
Don’t you see your own nation? Never mind, hire me and fix it!
In my opinion, warm months Spring to Autumn are recommended. Winter can be nice with snow, but snowing is unpredictable and it is rather cool temperature in winter time. See average temperature in Prague:
- January … -1 °C
- February … 1 °C
- March … 4 °C
- April … 9 °C
- May … 13 °C
- June … 16 °C
- July … 18 °C
- August … 17 °C
- September … 14 °C
- October … 9 °C
- November … 3 °C
- December … 0 °C
No days are bad, but I am often busy in typical czech wedding days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (I am professional wedding photographer). So I recommend days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for cooperation with me.
Recommended time for photo session is early morning, starting with sunrise. It is the only time when center of Prague is not overcrowded by tourists. You can use your jet lag if possible – good way how not to be sleepy. Here you can find time of sunrise in Prague for your day.
For taking photos in Prague I recommend early morning definitely. Or late afternoon, if you hate waking up early. Both times are good because of light quality – the best direction of light is with low sun, so it is time around sunrise or sunset. Morning is much better for taking photos in center of Prague, because this is only time when streets are empty without people, rushing workers and crowds of tourists. An early morning is surely good choice if you prefer perfect photos rather than your sleeping comfort. Especially place around Prague Castle and Charles bridge is overcrowded very soon. Some people are willing to take photos in the morning, but they fail, usually from these common reasons:
- tourists often underestimate travel time from hotel to the starting point of photo session, so they come with very significant delay
- tourists must wait for a breakfast in the hotel, but it is too late often, thousands of people will be in streets in the same time like you
- tourists hire make-up & hair-style artist, so the process of beauty improvement takes very long time
- man underestimates long time of self-preparation (make-up, selection of shoes and clothes) of woman (OK, but we face this situation every day, haha)
The morning is better than the evening. Preferred is sunrise. Reasons:
- Prague viewpoints and famous buildings are rather oriented to the east
- morning is the only time when center of Prague is not overcrowded by tourists
- in case of bad weather forecast we can reschedule the photo session to the evening
- If you want to use cheap public transport, we will meet here: station of underground train – green line A (metro stop) with name Malostranská: link to map
Than I will guide you 3 stops by tram to our starting point.
- If you want to use taxi service, we will meet directly at the starting place of photo session. If you come by taxi, we will meet at Hradčanské náměstí (Hradcanske square). It is the square in front of Prague Castle: link to map
In case of any problem, just contact me. The best way to contact me is to write message in WhatsApp, I will be online.
- 90 minutes is rather short
- 180-270 minutes is optimal for most of people
- 360 minutes or more is recommended only for photo enthusiasts and for people who want to change their clothes during the photo session
Longer photo session means more photos and more visited venues. We visit roughly 1 place per 30 minutes (time for move included).
I offer The best of Prague route. It is a photo session in the center of Prague. It is the most favourite route for people from abroad. It does not matter if you plan to visit Prague for pre wedding photography or after your wedding day, because the approach is still the same. I will lead you in a route proven by experiences through streets of Prague, where you will see the most famous buildings of Prague, which you will have captured in the background of your couple photos. For example we will visit a dominant of Prague – monumental Prague Castle, most famous Charles bridge with painters and other artists, nice parks and edge of unforgettable river Vltava. Also we can visit the old-town hall with astronomical clock.
Part I. (for 90 minutes route) – Route in a map
- Viewpoint with panorama of Prague – beautiful viewpoint on the hill above one hundred towers of Prague (that is why Prague is also called “the citiy of a hundred spires”)
- Prague Castle – the most famous place in Prague and dominant of the city. The castle complex is office of our president. We will create lovely portraits in the courtyards.
- St. Vitus Cathedral – most significant dominant of Prague in the middle of Prague Castle. Monumental symbol of the city. Gothic catholic architecture (built from the 14th century).
Part II. (for 180 minutes route) – Route in a map
- Wallenstein garden – beautiful aerly baroque park under Prague Castle (the 17th century).
- Vltava river with Charles bridge in background – favourite place for tourists, because often you can feed the swans here at the edge of river and famous Charles bridge is nicely seen in the background of your pictures.
- Charles bridge – everyone who is in Prague must go over Charles bridge. It is the oldest bridge in the Czech republic from the 14th centrury, built by king Charles IV. The bridge is decorated by 30 statues. You can see many painters and other artists there.
Part III. (for 270 minutes route) – Route in a map
- John Lennon’s Wall – symbol of love and peace. Painted and sprayed by graffiti. Named after member of famous Beatles music band.
- Vrtba Garden – one of the most important and the most beautiful gardens from the 18th century. Entrance fee is 25 EUR, but the advantage is less tourists are there and we can enjoy calm of the place well. Typical red roofs of Prague are visible from this place, for me, it shows the best typical panorama of historical Prague.
Part IV. (for 360 minutes route)
- individually created route. Other recommended places:
- other beautiful parks of Prague: Vyšehrad, Petřín, Havlíčkovy sady, Letná
- famous squares of Old Town: famous Old Town Hall with Prague Orloj – astronomical clock at Old Town Square. The heart of the city: Wenceslav Square with monumental statue of St. Wenceslav on his horse – in front of National Museum.
- going through typical historical streets of Prague, in Old Town or in Nový svět (near to Prague Castle)
- visiting many of prague churches or some prague jewish synagogues
- gardens around Prague Castle
If you want to avoid long travelling through the city, choose the center. But it is the most expensive part of course. Public traffic is very cheap in Prague, if you want to use it, choose some place near the underground train station.
You don’t need any car for 270 minutes route. Center of Prague is rather small and it is comforable to go by foot. Longer photo sessions include places more far away from the center, so you can use cheap public transport or Uber or other taxi serivce for it. You can use even historical car for tourist route for extra fee – in case of interest just let me know in advance.
Usually several thousand photos is created during the photo session. Some of them are test photos, some of them include your closed eyes or very similar photos to each other. I make a nice selection of the best photographs for you.
Yes, it is possible to get unedited images in JPG format. I can send you unedited photos for extra 100 EUR. I don’t send original RAW format.
It is unusual thing – but: Yes, it is possible. But it would be only amateur video, I am photographer, not videographer. The resulted video will be unedited. In case of interest just inform me.
Wedding dress, gown, tuxedo, shoes… – depends on your needs. The typical prices in Prague salons are about 400 – 1,000 EUR. It is not easy and cheap to borrow some clothes, so I help clients with clothes only with bigger (longer) photo sessions (starting from 540 minutes). Contact me for more information.
Whatever. It can be both formal and informal. Some couples are happy with their casual clothes, some couples bring wedding dress, wedding veil, tuxedo.
If you want to change your clothes, take the more formal clothes as the first one. The first part of photoshoot is more formal, in front of monumental historical buildings of important part of city. Than you can change your clothes to some informal clothes because we will go to the nature, parks and river.
- 90 minutes = 90 edited digital photos = 100 EUR
- 900 minutes = 900 edited digital photos = 1,000 EUR (time for lunch and dress-change excluded)
Professional make-up & hairstyle artist is for 150 EUR.
Yes, the price in price-list can be final. However, you can pay for some extra services:
- traffic (public traffic, taxi – Uber, vintage car, horse)
- special park entrance (Vrtba garden 25 EUR)
- make-up & hair-style artist (150 EUR)
- flower (50 EUR)
- high priority photos delivery (for quick post-process of your photos – 50 EUR)
- unedited photos (100 EUR)
- dress services (400 – 1,000 EUR)
some parks are charged by entrance fee, if you wish to do photo session in them, count with approximately 10-20 EUR extra price (free in Full-service package). You can also buy boat ticket, vintage car ticket, or ticket for horse carriage or cableway for other type of photos…
You can pay in euro currency (EUR) or in czech crowns (CZK). Official currency in the Czech republic is czech crown (CZK). But you can choose CZK or EUR. The convert rate is approximately 1 EUR = 25.5 CZK. So the price 200 EUR for prewedding photoshoot is around 5.100 czech crowns.
Definitely yes. Prague is beautiful city with fantastic historical center, you will love it. Prices for local photographer in Prague are generally speaking lower in comparison to other surrounding countries in Europe.
OK, this question is not real, it is only for fun :-)) But the answer is: CZECH BEER of course! We all drink beer and czech beer is the best beer in the world :-))
But remember – public toilets are closed before 7:30 AM, don’t drink too much! :-))
- public transport in Prague is cheap and easy to use
- comfort shoes are recommended, historical ground tiles are not great for women high heals. Women can take two pairs of shoes for changing during walking
- do not bring any big things with you (bags etc.), the photo session will be more pleasant for you without these things. If you have no things, I can take photos during your walk, naturally, so putting your thing on the ground & lifting them & keeping your eyes on them because of thieves – it is not good. You can put some small things into my bag (as mobile phones, make-up, bottle of water). Water recommended, most of shops are closed in early morning
- the first toilet opens at 7:30 AM at Prague Castle, toilets at underground train station are open at 6:00 AM.
- sometimes I have one assistant with me (especially for longer photo sessions), who can help us with arrangement of your dress and carring of my things (poor girl!) :-)
- common and the simplest way of payment is in cash at the end of photo session (PayPal has roughly 10% extra fee for money transfer)
- there is security check at Prague Castle, do not bring any knives or nuclear weapons with you :-)
- if you have your photo session in some colder day, don’t underestimate the temperature! I think your face expression of comfort is much more important than your nice short skirt and bare shoulders – better to take some jacket or warmer clothes!
- just come and enjoy it – it is not only about taking photos and posing – it is about your nice experience!
For all questions about pre-weddings, engagement, proposal and other couples photo sessions, contact me using contact form, e-mail or WhatsApp.